Taken from Royal Greenland Recipes
- 2 stalks of celery
- 2.5 cups heavy cream
- 1 sprig of thyme
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 lemon
- 0.5 tbsp olive oil
- 1 bunch of chives
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Salt and pepper
- Peel all the celery
- Cut half of the celery into very thin slices on a mandolin and lay the slices in ice-cold water.
- Cut the remaining celery into wedges and cook al dente (about 5-6 min.).
- Take approx. 12 pieces out and pat them dry
- In a little butter, fry them until lightly golden, add two garlic gloves
- Cook the remaining celery until completely tender.
- Boil the cream with the thyme and 1 clove crushed garlic.
- Drain the water from the boiled celery and blend it with the warm cream.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Arrange the fried celery puree on a plate and decorate with thin slices of celery tossed with a little oil, lemon juice and chopped chives.
Tip: serve with stuffed flounder, halibut or North Sea herring.